KARIBU RAFIKI! DONATE TO SUPPORT OUR WORK
THIS MONTH'S FUNDRAISERS
KENYANS IN THE PARK
Usikimye has the privilege to be invited to the Kenyans in the park annual event. With most of our donors being Kenyans in diaspora, it is an honor to run this marathon and have our family abroad support us.
TO DONATE, IF PART OF KENYANS IN THE PARK, KINDLY DONATE ON THE BUTTON BELOW
Our supporters are incredibly important to us and are at the core of our existence as Usikimye. With your support, we are able to save lives every day. Generally, a donation to Usikimye is, like all charitable donations, not refundable. Decisions on refunds will be made on a case-by-case basis after analysis of the particular circumstances of the donation.
Donations and Refunds
Usikimye will consider a refund in the specific circumstances listed below upon a justified request from the donor:
- We will refund your donation if there was an error made by Usikimye.
- We will refund your donation if the donation was made unknowingly, for example in a situation where a donation was made with a stolen or lost card.
- We may refund if you have accidentally entered the wrong amount.
- We may refund if you have accidentally created a monthly donation whereas your intention was to make a one-off donation.
- We may refund in other similar exceptional circumstances.
Refund Terms and Conditions
- To request a refund of your donation made to Usikimye, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund within 14 days after the date of making the donation, including if you wish to request a refund for a monthly donation. As your donation is swiftly employed to one of our emergency response operations, Usikimye will not be able to refund any donations further than the past 14 days in all situations.
- We can only issue a refund to the same card or account from which the donation was made. This includes all credit and debit card payments, PayPal, direct debit, and all other payment methods currently available at our website.
Requesting a Refund
If you wish to request a refund, please email us and provide:
- Your full name,
- the email address provided when making the donation,
- your country of residence
- your phone number,
- date on which the donation was made,
- the amount of the relevant donation
- payment method, and
- all relevant circumstances justifying your request.
Upon receipt we will review your request and endeavor to respond to you within two business days. If the request is accepted, we will process the refund as soon as possible. Please note that it may take 10-14 business days until a refund reaches your account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DONATION PAYMENTS
Usikimye (referred to as us or we) is a Registered Charity in Kenya. We operate the website www.usikimye.org (the Website).
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 6, ‘Monthly Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
(1) The donation services
We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives.
All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card or via PayPal.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider iPay. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize iPay to request funds from your credit, debit, or PayPal card provider.
(2) Unauthorized card use
If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
(3) Information from you
Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, iPay, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of iPay’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
(4) Private Policy and Data Protection
(5) Refund policy
If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at email@example.com, by phone at +254718158400 and within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you within 10-14 working days. Please find our refund policy on the website for further details.
(6) Monthly Donations
If you wish to make a monthly donation, please do so here through the charitable organization Givengain where we are verified as a registered charity eligible to receive donations through them - Monthly donors. This can range from $1
(7) Fundraise for Usikimye - Usikimye Rafiki
You can fundraise for Usikimye and start your own fundraiser during special events such as your birthdays, anniversary of days where you feel like giving back to the community at GivenGain as well through our accredited profile - Fundraise for Usikimye